Campus Recruiter - Germany
Talent Acquisition – Revenue & Corporate /
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
Are you ready to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at Spendesk?
Come and help us build our hiring machine in different countries - supporting us with creating brand awareness and end-to-end hiring.
Provide a word-class candidate experience and assessment methodology, with many more responsibilities and projects awaiting you. Having ownership over building out our campus strategy to achieve our entry-level hiring goals.
Some key responsibilities:
- Create our campus strategy in Germany
- Build relationships with universities, student platforms and drive our brand awareness through different channels and events
- Attract top diverse talent to meet our current and future needs on business positions
- Manage day to day, full recruiting cycle from sourcing to managing candidate onsite and closing
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Highly contribute to strategic programs that have company-wide impact (e.g. improving business interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines, animating the referral program, participating in recruiting events ...)
- Partner directly with business hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs, define requirements and coach on innovative and best recruiting practises
- Making sure candidates have a great candidate experience
- Be a true culture ambassador to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
This in an opportunity to kick start your career in Talent Acquisition! Your profile:
- Fluent German, spoken & written is a strong plus
- Fluent English, spoken & written (it is our business language)
- Strong will to learn & develop in the Recruiting / Talent Acquisition field as well as sharing your knowledge with others
- Strong experience in either Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition, ideally with a focus on campus and entry level recruiting
- Motivation and ambition to develop your career
- At ease communicating in a business environment where things move fast!
- We are a fun team of Spendesk Ambassadors - we hope you like to smile and share positivity!
Location: Remote - anywhere in Germany; we have offices in Berlin in Hamburg
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions