SFS Partnerships Manager - Banking
Core Banking – Banking Partnerships /
As part of Spendesk Financial Services (SFS), you will join a growing team delivering strategic payment features to Spendesk’s customers.
While we are rolling-out our own payment infrastructure to serve our customers in Europe, new opportunities arise as we want to :
Offer more value to our customers, thanks to additional financial services and well-managed operations.
Expand our footprint in other strategic geographies for Spendesk and reduce the level of risk due to important dependencies to a limited number of small partners
Improve our revenues and gross margin coming from this banking stack.
In this context, we are building a team of payment experts to internalise some banking technologies and leverage to its maximum potential the partnerships with external service providers.
As our partnership manager, you will support the delivery of our strategic partnerships and drive the discovery of new services and markets.
What you will do:
- Drive the discovery of prospective opportunitiesfor SFS’ roadmap : credit & treasury management, new markets, etc.
- Benchmark potential banking partners for both core and additional banking services offered by Spendesk: wire transfers, open banking, card manufacturing etc.
- Contribute to contracts and commercial agreements : provide data and analysis to support partner discussions regarding pricing and other conditions
- Support partner project delivery: once a partner is selected and a contract is in place, build the project framework and monitor progress
- Support the management of our relationship of existing and potential partners : engage with partners in the context of information collection, request for proposal processes, governance and performance reviews, compliance requirements around the supervision of essential providers etc.
Your competency profile:
- Analytical skills : ability to deliver complete benchmarks on multiple dimensions such as costs, feature coverage, alignment with strategy.
- Project management: ability to structure a complex project (planning, streams, governance, etc.).
- Communication: ability to manage internal and external stakeholders. Vulgarise and summarise decisions on partner selection process.
- general understanding of the payments sphere
- in depth understanding of at least one of the following would be a plus : card issuing, acquiring, wire transfers, account management
- Fluency in French and English.
- Experience in the EU space is a must. UK and/or the USA would be a plus.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 9 RTT in 2024 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days (for Permanent and Fixed term employees only)
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.