Web Brand Designer
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is looking for a web brand designer to join the creative studio team! You’ll work closely with our marketing team to execute the visual design across many channels— our website, emails, landing pages, paid ads, print collateral, sales decks, illustrations and more. You'll have a big impact across the entire company as you'll build the visual and brand identify across everything internal and customer-facing.
What will you do ? ✍️
You’ll work closely with our marketing team to execute the visual design across many channels
Your mission :
- Definining and updating our website design
- Creating performing ads for our user acquisition campaigns
- Conceiving killer sales decks & marketing materials to charm our prospects
- Illustrating our blog and social media posts
- Creating offline supports (kakemono, event booths, business cards, leaftlet...)
- Designing goodies for our clients and the team
- More generally working with Marketing, Sales, Growth & Customer Success teams on any subject which requires your design expertise
What are we looking for? 👉
- 3+ years experience in web design
- Fluent in English
- Strong portfolio of relevant work
- Deep knowledge of design tools ( e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Figma)
- Resourceful, highly curious, and relentless in pursuit of bringing compelling stories to life
- Eagerness to give and receive feedback
- Effective communication and project management skills
- Solid understanding of design for web including layout, typography, HTML/CSS
- Motion design, illustration or front-end web development skills are a big bonus 🙂
Why should you apply ? 🙌
Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
Competitive salary 💸
Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
Free snacks and coffee ☕Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
Meal vouchers 🍽️