Junior User Care Specialist (Fluent french)
Care – User Care /
As part of the Care Department, your mission will be to provide amazing service to our European customers. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
What you will be doing:
- Be the preferred entry points for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their pain and resolve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical team, Product team and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers of the Product Team to make the product as reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify the repetitive bottlenecks that customers encounter to solve them in the most effective manner
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Contribute to the development of rich knowledge base
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
Your Competency Profile:
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS environment would be beneficial
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a quantity of new information
- You have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,you are fluent in French and English, with excellent verbal and written skills, you love talking to people
- You are a problem solver and rigorous
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills
- You’re a pro when it comes to efficiently multitask and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- 100% reimbursed public transport to the office or bike perk of 30 Euro
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly budget of €50 for wellness-related spending
- Access to Moka.care (platform for emotional and mental well-being)
- A friendly remote policy
- 3 days onboarding trip to Paris & access to our other offices across Europe
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.