Client Success Manager (German Speaker) 🇩🇪
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do? ✍️
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to generate upsell opportunities
- Identify customers at risk to minimize churn & contraction
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the platform
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams: you are the customer’s voice
- Work on our upselling strategy and train your teammates on best practices
You will guide new and existing customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk and help them achieve their desired outcome.
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Last but not least, you have a hunter mindset thanks to a previous experience in Sales/Business dev
- Experience in B2B
- Experience in Sales
- Speak fluently in German and another language (French, English...)
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️