Team Lead Business Recruiting - Germany (m/f/x)
Human resources /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
- Lead all the recruiting activities in Germany - from hiring the entry level roles to director positions
- Develop the TA Team in Germany, start as a player / coach person for other recruiters in the region
- Drive strategic business partnering with senior stakeholders based on data approach.
- Define medium and long term sourcing strategies for constant roles
- Build and manage an inbound strategy
- Drive business partnering with senior stakeholders based on data approach.
- Amaze the candidates with the growth of Spendesk
- Lead building and communication of Spendesk employer brand in Germany - be a true Spendesk culture ambassador by taking a vocal and active role in executing it
- Innovate and iterate, challenge the status quo - Raise the Bar of our Global TA Team
- Talent Acquisition is your passion. You love recruiting, and you confirm that hiring the right people (quality) in the right time (time to hire) is crucial for the company goals.
- You are an authentic and hands-on entrepreneur with strong orientation on results and ownership.
- You're leading without the title or ego, great if you have at least 1 year of leadership experience, with good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Fluent in German and English - you will be a part of global and very diverse Team, supporting other diverse squads across the company.
- You embody our culture and try to shape it actively by being a leader.
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips