Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
As a People Partner you will be working closely with managers of your dedicated scope, you are in charge of accompanying them in the development of their teams, advising and coaching them on career development, conflict management, onboarding, mobilities, etc.
You are also in charge of the implementation and good execution of the main People Development processes: performance review, training plan, promotion cycles, salary reviews, for which you will have to work closely with the other People experts of the team.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a People Partner/HRBP position
- You have a successful experience in communicating and collaborating in a fast-paced international environment
- You are curious, with the will and ability to understand different jobs and challenges in each team included in your direct scope
- You have a high level of autonomy and organization skill, as the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- You are a team player and always trying to solve for the customer
- You have a high level of energy, positivism and hard working capabilities