Team Leader Business Developers - France
Sales - France /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
As Team Leader business developers, you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk's sales growth. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our French team who has a passion for driving rapid growth of lead generation through outbound prospecting. This is a chance to mold your team at an amazing scale up with a best-in-class product in a booming market.
• Contribute to hire & build a successful BDR team
• Responsible for the ramp up of the new Hires
• Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team hand in hand with team manager, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths)
• Guarantee of work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
• Consistently hit on monthly & quarterly team target
• Responsible for performance & homogeneity of the team performance
• Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
• Participate in the sales effort by jumping in calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on).
• Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity or performance target
• Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the team activities & performance
Business & Market:
• Support team in pitching prospects
• Be responsible for continuous process, tools & materials
• Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
• 3-4+ years sales experience in a high growth software or SaaS environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
• 1-2 years of experience managing Business Development Representative or of coaching experience
• Outbound sales expertise & experience building pipeline through outbound
• Data driven & process-oriented
• Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreached or similar) and Salesforce
• Strong ability to coach, motivate and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
• Proven track record of sustained target achievement
• Native in French & professional level in English
Reasons to apply!
• Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
• An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
• Cool offices in Paris
• Free snacks and coffee, Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
• Thursdays socials with the team