User Care Intern
Customer Success /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
As part of the Customer Success Team for a 6 month internship, your mission will be to provide amazing service to more than 1500 European companies. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
Your mission - keep our customers happy ! To do it you will:
- Work closely with the Care team, assisting them with their every day tasks
- Be the entry point for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical, Product and Banking teams and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers to provide a feedback regarding the product, customers' problems, usability and functionality issues
- Contribute in creating knowledge base articles, saved replies and other materials to improve the Database of Care team
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What are we looking for?
- Your goal is to gain a first significant experience in a customer-facing role
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb lots of new information quickly
- You have a strong empathy skill, a real desire to help customers
- You are fluent in both French and English, you love communicating with people
- You are a problem solver and rigorous
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills
- You’re able to multitask in a fast-paced environment