Content Marketing Manager 🇩🇪 (Berlin)
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
We’re looking for a creative and digital-first content marketer to build Spendesk’s digital presence and brand awareness in Germany. This role will take full responsibility of our German inbound marketing strategy, developing blog posts, webinars, email campaigns, SEO strategies, social media posts and other content to drive lead generation.
In addition, this role will work closely with the German sales and paid acquisition teams to ensure our messaging across all channels is consistent, on-brand and effectively communicates the value of Spendesk.
The ideal candidate has a strong writing and digital marketing background, with a proven track record of crafting engaging content to attract, engage and delight customers across a range of channels.
They will be experienced in B2B lead generation tactics, with a clear understanding of how to optimise content across the different stages of the marketing funnel.
Previous experience in the German startup and tech scene, particularly in finance, accounting or other fintech companies is a plus, but not essential.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!
- Produce and broadcast content in different digital formats such as blog posts, webinars, infographics or other creative ways in order to generate leads
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Build email marketing & nurturing campaigns to move leads down the funnel working in tandem with members of the marketing team
- Create compelling collateral for sales and CS teams to attract and serve our customers
- Monitor and identify major upcoming local events for Spendesk sales to attend
- Create all the necessary materials (flyers, goodies, etc) for an effective event presence
- 3+ years experience in copy writing and/or content writing experience, preferably within a marketing team and/or B2B tech
- Strong German language skills with an obsessive attention to detail for flawless grammar and spelling
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication and writing skills with an editorial mindset
- Resourceful, highly curious, and relentless in pursuit of bringing compelling stories to life
- Comfortable with marketing automation and analytics tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Must: Fluent in German and English
- Nice to have: Event marketing experience
Our Team Values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Why you should apply
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday beers 🍻 with the team