Strategic Partnership Manager - Germany
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is growing fast and Germany is growing even faster! To support our expansion in DACH, we are looking for a partner manager to build relationship with the entire ecosystem (tax advisors and DATEV in priority).
What will be your mission?
- The Partner Manager role is part of Spendesk sales organisation and is responsible for gaining new business from channel clients through a targeted group of partners.
- Growing and liaising with existing tax advisors and acquiring new partners
- Channel Managers will focus on partner recruitment, partner & sales enablement, pipeline management, and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners
- Managing and growing relationships with existing softwares (eg. Datev) and new softwares
- 4-7 years' experience in sales or channel management
- Experience in an indirect sales role working with tax advisor network is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, finance or economics strongly preferred
- Strong notions of finance and accounting preferred
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Resourceful and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven experience in consultative sales and relationship building
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communications, public presentation and interpersonal skills
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips