Team Lead, Sales Development Germany 🇩🇪
WHO ARE WE?
We are Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS platform that aims to make paying in the workplace as easy as possible. We have our HQ in Paris, but we have great teams across Europe and the world. We believe there is a better way to manage team spending, and we're building a tool to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can easily pay for what they need at any time without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Wefox, Flixbus, Personio and Onefootball were among our first German customers - we now serve more than 1,500 fast-growing companies.
We've had three rounds of funding so far: our € 8 million Series A came from European business angels and VCs, just twelve months after our first seed funding of € 2 million - and now we've closed a Series B over € 35 million with Index Ventures ,
As a team, we are driven by our values and our focus on great growth. We are an ambitious, international group with friendly people from 15 different nationalities. We firmly believe that people do their job best when they have enough freedom to be creative and grow. Think big, have a positive attitude and take full responsibility - these are the three characteristics that characterize our team.
Our team is growing rapidly. Join the adventure!
Our team values
• We are all owners - Every employee can influence the direction of the company.
• Have courage - and not fearing failure - Only those who are willing to take risks can achieve ambitious goals.
• Be trustworthy and humble
• Take the initiative in search of new opportunities
• Always give everything
As Team Lead, Sales Development, you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk's sales growth in the DACH region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team who has a passion for driving rapid growth of lead generation through outbound prospecting. This is a chance to mold your team at an amazing scale up with a best-in-class product in a booming market. You work closely with the EMEA Sales Development team and Head of Sales DACH.
• Contribute to hire & build a successful BDR team
• Responsible for the ramp up of the new Hires
• Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team hand in hand with team manager, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths)
• Guarantee of work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
• Consistently hit on monthly & quarterly team target
• Responsible for performance & homogeneity of the team performance
• Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
• Participate in the sales effort by jumping in calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on).
• Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity or performance target
• Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the team activities & performance
Business & Market:
• Support team in pitching prospects
• Be responsible for continuous process, tools & materials
• Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
• Native in German & professional level in English
• 3-4+ years sales experience in a high growth software or SaaS environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
• 1-2 years of experience managing Business Development Representative or of coaching experience
• Outbound sales expertise & experience building pipeline through outbound
• Data driven & process-oriented
• Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreached or similar) and Salesforce
• Strong ability to coach, motivate and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
• Proven track record of sustained target achievement
Reasons to apply!
• Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
• An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
• Cool offices in Berlin Mitte and Paris
• Free snacks and coffee, Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
• Thursday beers with the team
PS: Hopefully, you love Paris, your onboarding will take place in our French HQ!