Account Executive (m/f) - Berlin
Sales - Germany /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
• Choose positivity
• We’re all owners
• Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
• Be ind, humble & trustworthy.
• Proactively seek out ways to grow.
• Always run the extra mile
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team. As an Account Executive, you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk's sales growth in the DACH region. You work closely with the sales team in our Paris HQ and our country manager in Berlin to identify and research new, relevant sales targets. In your role, you will work for our product lines, which are mainly aimed at SMEs and medium-sized companies.
As a brand ambassador, you are committed to Spendesk to make companies more productive and efficient.
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit target on a monthly basis
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota.
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
We're thus looking for german native & highly-motivated individual with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing team in Berlin. Our hard working team is searching for its new hunter with a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile prospects.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an Account Executive (closing deals)
- Excellent cold-calling and phone-based sales experience
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience from prospecting to discovery to sign-on
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- NativeGerman and fluent English spoken & written
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for SaaS, tech, Fintech and continuous learning
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person with a great interest in sales, technology & continuous learning
Reasons to apply!
• Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities
• Enjoy fast paced environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
• An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
• Cool offices in Berlin Mitte, Paris, London & SF
• Free snacks and coffee, Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
• Thursdays socials with the team
PS: Hopefully, you love Paris, your onboarding will take place in our French HQ!