Account Executive - Germany
Revenue – Sales /
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our team. As an Account Executive, you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk's sales growth in the DACH region. You work closely with the sales team in our Paris HQ and our country manager in Berlin to identify and research new, relevant sales targets. In your role, you will work for our product lines, which are mainly aimed at SMEs and medium-sized companies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO :
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and hit target on a monthly basis
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- As a brand ambassador, you are committed to Spendesk to make companies more productive and efficient.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
YOUR COMPETENCY PROFILE:
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience - from prospecting (cold-calling) to discovery to sign-on
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Native level German and fluent English spoken & written C
- Curiosity for SaaS, Tech, Fintech and continuous learning
- Talented and ambitious teamplayer with a great interest in sales and digitalization
We're thus looking for a native level German speaking & highly-motivated individual with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing team in Berlin. Our hard-working team is searching for its new hunter with a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile prospects
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- 100% reimbursed public transport to the office or bike perk of 30 Euro
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly budget of €50 for wellness-related spending
- Access to Moka.care (platform for emotional and mental well-being)
- A friendly remote policy
- 3 days onboarding trip to Paris & access to our other offices across Europe
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.