CEO right hand intern
CEO Office /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Starting date : December/ January 2021, 6 month internship
What will you do ?
- Work closely with Chief of Staff on CEO topics
- Work on OKR coordination
- Work on internal and external communication
- Collaborate on ad-hoc strategic projects
- Master's degree in a top tier business school / engineering school
- First experience in Strategy / Consulting / M&A
- Curious, problem-solver and team-player at heart person, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Fast learner
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills (excel master..)
- Interpersonal & diplomatic skills (able to collaborate with and gains trust from management team members)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good business sense