Strategy & Planning Intern
CEO Office /
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
Starting date : September 2021, 6 month internship
Working closely with the Chief of Staff on strategy and planning topics, your mission will be to address key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights. You will project manage some key activities to deliver plans and prioritise, as well as work on both internal and external communication.
What we're looking for
- Master's degree in a top tier business school / engineering school
- First experience in Strategy / Consulting / M&A
- Curious, problem-solver and team-player at heart person, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Fast learner
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills (excel master..)
- Interpersonal & diplomatic skills (able to collaborate with and gains trust from management team members)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good business sense
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions