CEO right hand intern
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
- Strategic analysis of Spendesk's performance with the Chief of Staff
- Coordination of the roadmap for the Chief of Staff and the different Head Offs (Customer Service, Revenue, Ops)
- Analysis, project management and dashboarding for the Chief of Staff: ex. Management of the Internal structure, Modeling of the performance of the different BUs, participation in visual supports for the CEO (Internal presentations, board investors etc.)
- Master's degree in a top tiers business school / engineering school
- Experience in Strategy / Consulting / M&A
- Curious, problem-solver and team-player at heart person, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Fast learner
- Fluent in English
Your skills :
- Analytical skills (excel master..)
- Interpersonal & diplomatic skills (able to collaborate with and gains trust from management team members)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good business sense
Why should you apply ?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Meal vouchers