Growth Website Manager
Paris / Berlin / London /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
As a SaaS company, our website is the core of our business. It's our 5th Avenue showroom, and the first place our customers & prospects land when they visit us. As Spendesk is growing rapidly, so is our number of visitors and our opportunity to improve our customer journey. The Growth Website Manager is the point person for managing the website roadmap and improving conversion across all web properties. This role requires someone with a strong technical and project management skillset, but equally, someone resourceful, highly curious and with an appetite for testing and learning.
Sitting within the demand gen team, you'll work closely with PMM, content, sales, operations and customer success to have 360 support in understanding our customer and our market. We consider the website as a product, and we're looking for someone who is able to manage the user experience as such.
- Think from a customer’s perspective on how we optimize the site for discovery and education
- Lead the strategy for building new pages, the navigations structure and CTA forms for Spendesk and CFO Connect properties
- You manage & prioritize the backlog of website projects
- Responsible for improving the SEO across web properties
- Ensure the scalability of technical projects (site health, mobile optimization, site speed, etc)
- Utilize growth frameworks to drive customer acquisition
- Partner with data and operations to improve our ability to measure website performance
Optimize & Test
- Design, implement and evaluate A/B tests
- Develop a hypothesis about what prevents some users from inviting other users, help design an experiment to test that hypothesis, then analyze the results
- Partner with PMM to improve the positioning of our product
- Vue.js with Nuxt.js
- Github / Netlify / Zeit / AWS
- Website or product management experience: You have 5+ years of experience working as a website marketer or product manager. Tech experienced preferred.
- Project management master: You understand the value of being organized, hitting deadlines, and likely have attended an agile training or two.
- Growth mindset: You are driven by results and focus your priorities and time on what will have the biggest outcome.
- Data & analytics comfortable: You love digging into Analytics, have experience using tracking tools like Optimizely and are comfortable presenting your results in Excel.
- SEO & traffic strategy experience: You understand the importance of SEO and leverage website best practice improve traffic and conversion.
- Great team player: You love solving problems and participate in creative planning sessions to help define and evaluate growth initiatives in close collaboration with marketing, design, product and operations.
- Test-and-learn rigor: A/B testing is second nature as you develop hypotheses driven experiments to test and continuously improve performance across web properties.
- Ownership: You are accountable for the performance and experience across all web properties and are the first to jump in to tackle any issue flagged.
- Strong communicator: Fluent in French and English, you effectively work across and increase collaboration between marketing and engineering on growth initiatives.
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips