Marketing Operations Manager
Revenue Operations – Demand Gen & Marketing Operations /
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting – and driving forward Spendesk’s go-to-market engine. Within the marketing function, you will drive constant improvement by owning all database and email marketing, implementing and connecting systems, designing efficient workflows, setting up measurement and attribution models, and developing reporting and analytics.
You will help the Marketing and Sales teams to operate faster, better, and smarter. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure the marketing & sales teams are working in sync on growth initiatives, all while ensuring smooth, consistent day-to-day operations.
You will report to the Growth Operations Lead and will be joining a smart, ambitious team who works together to develop multi-channel campaigns and drive tangible results.
- Manage data hygiene, list management and administration of our HubSpot marketing automation and Salesforce integration (CRM)
- Build out & optimize robust lead funnel and sales operations reporting.
- Work closely with the entire marketing team to execute marketing automation and custom marketing campaigns to help grow the business.
- Partner with the Sales and Revenue Operations team to develop processes to improve inbound lead flow, qualification, and follow-up.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on our marketing operations.
- Stay up to date with new features and functionalities in HubSpot and marketing operations best practices, providing training and support to the team as needed
- Own and manage ad hoc marketing projects as needed.
- Support measurement of campaign effectiveness and campaign insights
Who we are looking for:
- Our ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of setting up efficient marketing processes and lead flows, managing a robust prospect database and technology stack, and balancing strong attention to detail with high-level business thinking.
- A minimum of 2 years in Marketing Operations / Marketing Analyst role within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot & Salesforce
- Proven skills building & optimizing marketing processes such as lead scoring, enrichment & routing.
- Proven knowledge and experience conducting analysis of Marketing campaigns and activities
- High-level knowledge Looker, Zapier, Salesloft or comparable platforms and other automation/data enrichment platforms
- Outstanding team player and always trying to solve for Spendesk’s best interest;
- Fluent in English (as it's our business language)
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.