Strategic Project Manager
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
This is a newly created role within our strategy team who accompany Spendesk's revenue growth through quarterly project initiatives which support the definition of the strategies related to new channels, new markets, new types of clients, and sales & revenue initiatives. This role will interface with leaders across the company and will be critical to our expansion.
What is your Mission?
- Structure and lead strategic revenue projects
- Ensure alignment with all key stakeholders
- Provide key insights and analysis
Typical projects include:
Identification of new target geographies and supporting the expansion into new markets:
- Diversification of the client base ensuring all key stakeholders are playing their part (Operations, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success)
- Provide key insights into new acquisition channels and help prioritise the partnership ecosystem
- Providing insights into sales mix and key areas to focus
- Delivering key analysis on Spendesk positioning
The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, and is very comfortable digging into details.
The perfect fit 👉
- Very analytical. You are data driven and can quickly run analysis and back your decision with data.
- You spike in critical thinking.
- You believe in the 80/20, able to identify key levers quickly and implement solutions.
- You have a strong business sense and understand the revenue impact you will have.
- You have a strong drive, with proven abilities in planning and executing projects end to end.
- You are a great team player and you are able to rally people to your cause and involve the right stakeholders at every step.
Background and experience :
- 3-5 years of working experience preferably in a tier 1 consulting firm, investment bank or fast growing tech company.
- Graduated from a top business or engineering school (Master degree).
- You are fluent in French and in English (third language is a plus).