Executive Assistant - CEO
CEO Office /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will be your missions?
- Prioritisation and coordination of the CEO’s time and calendar, making sure it aligns with priorities of the business while creating accountability
- Administrative and communication tasks such as travel bookings, scheduling and rescheduling of meetings...
- Preparing and attending meetings, ensuring the right set of follow-up actions are taken
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, making every interaction productive and enjoyable
- Special projects may include the support in cross-functional company projects, preparation of presentations of team off-sites
- Minimum 5 years as an executive assistant or a similar position
- You are extremely diligent and structured about how to prioritise work and time.
- High level of proactivity as well as a getting-stuff-done.
- You are committed and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- Problem solver personality
- Perfect written and spoken grammar both in french and english