Customer Intelligence - Intern
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
We are looking for a Customer Intelligence Traineee to help our Sales team tackle new markets, be more productive and achieve their high targets on time. The ideal candidate is bilingual, has a passion for startups and growth, is eager to learn and want to evolve in a promising and international environment. This is an amazing opportunity to help build an advanced Lead Generation process in a fast growing company. Working hand-in-hand with our Growth and Sales team, you will bring highly-qualified leads, enrich our CRM to boost growth and learn how to become an effective Spendesk Business Development Representative!
Scope and ownership
🕵️♂️ Act as an explorer:
- Make data based assumptions and investigate potential new markets on a weekly basis
- Validate your hypothesis working closely with Operations and Sales Teams
- Make cold calls alongside Sales team to collect precious informations for them
🛠 Master Sales Team tools stack:
- Manage and enrich our CRM (Salesforce) on a daily basis
- Find new tools to help our Teams be more productive
👥 Be part of the Sales Ops family:
- Onboard new Sales Team members
- Build and participate to the Sales Training Program
- Ensure knowledge flows through the sales teams
Skills we're looking for:
- Curious & doer with a high-learning curve
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions
- Proven ability to work autonomously and also as a part of a team in fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills & data-driven
- Master Excel / Google Sheet
- Knowledge or willingness to learn coding
- Last year student
- Business (growth) and tech (product) savvy
- A keen interest in B2B SaaS companies
- Be proactive and source of proposals
Nice to have:
- Have already been a freelancer
- Experience in Inside Sales / Lead Generation
- N26 or Revolut Card in the pocket?
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75009, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻 with the team
- Lunchr meal vouchers 💳