Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Working closely with the Compliance & Admin Teams, your mission is to bring into compliance our GDPR policies and operational processes, along with the management of legal matters inherent to our activity (Contracts, corporate, intellectual property,..).
- Ownership on Customer and supplier/freelancer contracts on Spendesk perimeter (US/DE/UK/FR)
- GDPR conformity to supervise (link with expert - project management)
- Build scalable processes accordingly
- Minimum of 7-10 years of XP in GDPR & Business law (DPO firm, SMB, Fintech or any B2B2C environment in growth/hyper growth with a strong GDPR component)
- Master degree in corporate law or Data P or IP
- At ease with data
- French and English oral and written communication
- Business oriented
- Pro-active, hands-on, very execution driven
- Diligent, rigorous, detail oriented
- Open minded, not reluctant to change process