Channel sales manager
Sales - other
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do ? ✍️
The Channel Manager role is part of Spendesk sales organisation and is responsible for gaining new business from channel clients through a targeted group of partners.
- Growing and liaising with existing accounts and especially acquiring new partners within the direct and indirect business model is key.
- Generating leads, planning meetings, meeting new clients and reporting on progress are all part of the role, where you will report to the Head of Sales
- Channel Managers will focus on partner recruitment, partner & sales enablement, pipeline management, and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners.
Your missions :
- Target, recruit and manage the Solution Partner portfolio
- Onboard new partners by training them on Spendesk processes and spend management tools
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists in how to position and sell Spendesk
- Manage partner pipelines and work with the sales team to ensure partner sales execution against leads
- Develop Partner Business Plan and work closely with partners on business development activities to assure we are receiving new leads
- Work closely with Spendesk Marketing team on business development and lead generation campaigns
- Work with Spendesk Sales Team as the Partner “Expert” to optimize sales efforts.
What we are looking for? 👉
- 4-7 years' experience in sales, channel management or strong customer facing role
- Experience in an indirect sales role working with a partner network either directly or indirectly is preferred
- Strong notions of finance and accounting preferred
- Proven experience in consultative sales and relationship building
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communications, public presentation and interpersonal skills
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Lunchr cards 🍽