Mobile Product Manager
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
As our mobile product manager, you'll be responsible of owning the roadmap and the full experience of our native mobile applications.
Product roadmap and backlog
Working closely with our head of product and other product managers, you will be responsible of defining the product roadmap of our mobile applications. You will need to perform user discovery, maintain an up-to-date backlog, prioritize feature needs, and align stakeholders on your strategy.
User experience and interface
Based on the strategy you'll define, you will be responsible of solving user problems with mobile-first designs. You'll produce prototypes, conduct user tests, work with engineers on implementing your solutions. You'll keep up with mobile interactions and design best practices to offer the best experience.
- Produce a 6 month roadmap for mobile application
- Have a UI styleguide delivered
- Maintain a prioritized backlog
- Take ownership on the tracking dashboard for the mobile app
- And obviously, produce new features and improvements experiences.
SKILLS AND PROFILE
- Expertise in mobile user experience: knowledge on mobile design best practices, on latest interactions to use
- Confirmed experience in product ownership: has managed the delivery of a squad of 4 engineers.
- Confirmed experience in using design methodologies, such as double diamond to perform user discovery and solution definition
- Great communication skills: communicate a release plan stakeholders, perform user interviews and tests, ability to empathize with users
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B SaaS company
- Experience with a programming language
- A portfolio with your latest wireframes experiments
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭and flexible hours 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don't speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)