Account Executive - UK
Sales - UK /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
What will you do?
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in the UK 🇬🇧
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level
What we are looking for?
We're looking for english native/bilingual & highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing german Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted
A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- You have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Bilingual in English - preferably native English
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales is mandatory, in a startup would be greatly appreciated
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris) - new office opening in London
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday's beers with the team
- Lunchr cards