Head of Operations
San Francisco /
Sphere is where vetted leading experts run live, cohort-based courses for professionals around the world.
We are building the world’s largest decentralized corporate university and growing rapidly:
- 30%+ month on month revenue growth
- Recurring annual contracts with companies like Stripe, Shopify, Flipkart, Tinder, Accenture and Flexport
- 1,300+ learners from over 700 companies globally,
- Recently part of the Y Combinator W22 batch and backed by leading investors including Felicis Ventures, Y Combinator, Uncommon Capital and leading angel investors, including the founders of Go1, Lyft, BetterUp and Flexport.
Sphere is looking for an Head of Operations role who would work directly with the founders to build out key processes that will enable us to reach our next growth milestones.
You will lead cross-functional operational projects as well as managing HR, Legal and Finance requirements over the short to medium term.
What you’ll do at Sphere:
- Work with our CEO to build out our enterprise function
- Lead the build out and optimization of our instructor onboarding and cohort management process in collaboration with our cohort operations, product and engineering team
- Design internal processes for smooth handover between functions
- Build a strong KPI reporting framework and provide insights on performance
- Own and manage our HR, legal and finance processes
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience building out business operations at an early-stage, rapidly growing company
- Strong analytical focus, basing decisions in data
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A self-directed, creative and curious nature. You can tackle anything from process automation to drip campaigns with minimal direction, and you consistently execute on goals
Why you’ll love working at Sphere:
- Leadership of mission-critical operational projects and the bizops function at a high growth, mission-driven company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- We’re a kind, hard-working and passionate team
- Start-up equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
Sphere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.