San Francisco /
Sphere is where vetted leading experts run live, cohort-based courses for professionals around the world.
We are building the world’s largest decentralized corporate university and growing rapidly:
- 30%+ month on month revenue growth
- Recurring annual contracts with companies like Stripe, Shopify, Flipkart, Tinder, Accenture and Flexport
- 1,200+ learners from over 700 companies globally,
- Recently part of the Y Combinator W22 batch and backed by leading investors including Felicis Ventures, Y Combinator, Uncommon Capital and leading angel investors, including the founders of Go1, Lyft, BetterUp and Flexport.
Sphere is looking for its first product management hire who would be responsible for designing and executing on our product strategy and sitting at the intersection of engineering, design and the commercial parts of Sphere.
You’ll work hand in hand with the founders to create a world class product experience which drives user acquisition and retention.
What you’ll do at Sphere:
- Develop and lead our product strategy, roadmap and execution framework for corporate upskilling through live learning
- Build an incredible learner experience that maximizes live attendance rates and delivers applicable learnings to businesses around the world
- Build a scalable instructor portal that guides our experts through distribution, content management, community and more
- Design frameworks and features that measure and communicate economic ROI to our enterprise clients
- Create learner input mechanisms (driven by AI / ML) that drive personalized learning experiences
- Play a transformational role in creating the world's first decentralized corporate university that upskills workforces (from start ups to enterprises)
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience and expertise in building and supporting software products from the ground up
- Expert level understanding of data, analytics, metrics and KPIs of software/ edtech businesses
- Passion for transforming higher education and upskilling
- A strong network (you'll be expected to build your team with referrals)
- The determination to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- Confidence to actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction
Why you’ll love working at Sphere:
- Play a foundational and transformational role in the company as we redefine higher education
- Capital, budget and support to build out world class product team
- Ownership and leadership of an entire Product function at a high growth, venture backed company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone
- Ability to help define a passionate, driven and accountable ‘remote-first’ culture
- Start-up equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
Sphere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.