The Senior Designer role includes leadership of some projects, while continuing to seek diversity on other types of projects. The Senior Designer develops innovative and strategically driven concepts and translating them into a finished creative product. The Senior Designer demonstrates an intimate understanding of clients and brands and how projects fit into overall brand strategy, and develops a sense of when it is right to challenge and provide new thinking. A Senior Designer seeks to build meaningful external relationships and communicates with confidence, including client presentations.
- Participate in all phases of work, demonstrating the ability to deliver a broad range of creative that meets the needs of the brief while challenging assumptions.
- Be the point person that maintains the spirit of the design intent throughout the process.
- Become fluent in delivering ideas, by sketching, iteration and building from good to great.
- Communicate the brand message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way.
- Learn and demonstrate application of the brand innovation process and the translation of ideas into Design Experiences.
- Partner with the team to conceive and execute within the agreed upon strategy and within brand guidelines, with a medium level of supervision
- Monitors all materials through all stages.
- Develop relationships with clients and external partners.
- Demonstrate listening and persuasion skills, and deliver POVs grounded in strategic rationale.
- Demonstrate time and fiscal management.
- Begin to lead projects, with less guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to effectively present ideas to team and/or clients.
- Think and articulate both verbally and visually.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in diverse design mediums.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Proven ability as a problem solver.
- Takes initiative to solve issues.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to create and cultivate ideas.
Spicefire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Spicefire is an agency of innovators driven to build brands and experiences that connect people with possibilities. We look for hybrid talent and build our teams around divergent expertise which allows us to solve complex brand challenges and uncover new opportunities in unique ways. At Spicefire, we provide the spark that helps brands build stronger connections with consumers, innovate successfully and grow for the future.