Regional Charger Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Operations – Charger Network
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic Charger Operations Manager to join our growing Charger Network team. You will register and track all of the charger teams within a specific region, ensuring that all employment is within compliance, performance is reported and reviewed on a daily basis. We are scaling quickly and this is a great opportunity for you to be an integral part of Spin’s consistent operating growth and success. If you want to make a big impact quickly – this role is for you.
- Ramp up on and implement the policies of the Spin charger network across multiple markets
- Collaborate closely with market managers within operations to own the performance, tracking, and improvement of all chargers
- Evaluate the health of each charger network market and report real-time on the KPIs for each market
- Manage the contentment and quality of working conditions in every market
- Own the tracking and management of end-to-end charger lifecycle processes including onboarding, digital training, engagement, termination, compliance, etc.
- Collaborate with Recruiting, Payroll/Accounting, Finance, Operations, and Launch to ensure the successful growth and maintenance of the charger network
- 3+ years experience in operations management
- Strong SQL capabilities and data analysis skills
- Experience working in a complex, fast paced start-up that scaled quickly
- Experience with customer success, community management, account management, payroll, or relevant management roles
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities, ability to research and analyze data, and presenting solutions
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills, including writing processes, reports, and presentations
- Initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and multi-tasking skills
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
-Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.