Account Manager- Member Services
Splend Canada – Operations
Splend is much more than a vehicle rental start-up. It is our mission to empower lives globally by providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. We aim to be the global market leader in this domain by enabling on-demand income opportunities and creating value for our clients.
We pride ourselves in walking the talk, and we believe that our guiding principles such as a winning culture, a value-driven behavior, going the extra mile, making a difference, mutual respect and personal accountability are what set us apart and make for a truly unique business with a fantastic work environment.
By putting our clients first, we have witnessed our business becoming the market leader in Australia. Off the back of that growth and success, Splend has expanded globally, launching our business in Canada, Mexico and the UK.
- Think account manager, with all the client nurturing and relationship building, minus the pushy commercial sales targets
- You will create unforgettable experiences when you present new Members with a brand new car, allowing them an opportunity to earn an income to support themselves, their families and/or careers
- You'll act as the Subject Matter Expert and Uber guru, providing ongoing guidance and advice to our Members on how to become more profitable and how to achieve and maintain a high driver rating
- You will provide coaching and feedback to our Members to ensure that they adhere to the terms and conditions of their contracts, assist with challenging Member requests, have the ability to manage difficult conversations if and when they arise, and issue escalations if ever required
- You will prioritize your Members success by scheduling frequent ‘Catch Ups’ to review their progress and suggest ways for further improvement
- You will consistently analyze and look for ways to maximize our Members earnings, enhance the Member experience, and ensure a high Member retention rate is withheld
- College diploma preferred, plus a minimum of 2+ years work experience in a customer service environment
- You will ideally have some working knowledge of Uber. Bonus points if you've been an uberX, UberBLACK or UberEATS driver before!
- You will possess a natural ability to build rapport with your Members, and demonstrate an impressive level of customer service skills
- Some experience working with people from a variety of different cultural backgrounds is a big plus as is the ability to speak languages other than English
- Attention to detail is paramount. It's the little things that count and we need you to be able to notice them where others can't
- Being a startup, no day is the same. You may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description so a team player is a must!
What Splend offers YOU:
- A collaborative work culture where we value and thrive on different perspectives, opinions, ideas, informal conversations and feedback. Got a process improvement or an efficiency idea you think we could benefit from? We can’t wait to hear it!
- We like to work smart and always get the job done, but definitely value the importance of work-life balance, too!
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing startup that believes in empowering its employees and Members. Want to help us, help others? If your answer was yes, then congratulations on just finding the job most perfect for you.
- Employee Engagement, Development & Career opportunities. We want you to receive the right coaching and mentorship all employees deserve. We also want to provide a long-term career path for you, so we’ll have lots of ongoing discussions about your career goals and ambitions if that’s alright with you!
- A company culture that’s second-to-none. Seriously. We’re like family, but not.