Member Success Representative
Splend United Kingdom – Operations
Splend is much more than just a vehicle rental start-up company. In fact, we are changing the game when it comes to offering employment opportunities in a flexible, booming and profitable space – the rideshare industry. Splend exists to provide vehicle solutions to those wanting to participate in the on-demand rideshare and delivery industries - think Uber!
We provide our driver members with a brand-new model, hybrid car that you can use for Uber and for your own use. However it doesn’t stop there! At Splend we are much more than just a vehicle rental company. Our business model is built around setting our driver members up for success via coaching, support and mentoring to enable them to run the most independent and profitable rideshare micro-business that they can.
Having been founded in Australia just over 3 years ago Splend recently has expanded globally, launching our business in the Canadian, Mexican and UK markets. The response from Londoners has been emphatic with drivers from all over town keen to join the Splend community and maximise their earnings the Splend way! We are growing at a rapid rate and are looking for a personable, passionate and driven individual to join our operations team as a 'Member Success Representative'.
The Member Success Representative (MSR) is an account management style role. This person is responsible for the retention, mentoring and coaching of a portfolio of Splend Members. They do this by conducting vehicle inspections, monthly check-ins, managing payment schedules and finding new ways to deliver a valuable member experience. Operationally, they perform onboards, exchanges and terminations and guide Members through Splend’s accident management process whilst driving lead generation through member referrals.
Who are you?
- Vast experience in customer facing roles
- Great customer service skills
- Highly organised and strong ability to manage time
- An effective communicator with the ability to work in a team and build rapport with customers
- Can effectively build relationships help and empower others from different backgrounds Familiarity with the use of CRM systems
- Enjoy a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experienced working in a high growth and/or start up business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Some working knowledge of Uber or experience in the vehicle rental industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite – excel, PowerPoint especially
To be eligible for this position, please ensure that you have the right to work and drive in the U.K. If this sounds like you, apply today!