Sign Up Specialist
Splend United Kingdom – Operations
Splend is much more than just a vehicle rental start-up company. In fact, we are changing the game when it comes to offering employment opportunities in a flexible, booming and profitable space – the rideshare industry. Splend exists to provide vehicle solutions to those wanting to participate in the on-demand rideshare and delivery industries - think Uber!
We provide our driver members with a brand-new model, hybrid car that you can use for Uber and for your own use. However it doesn’t stop there! At Splend we are much more than just a vehicle rental company. Our business model is built around setting our driver members up for success via coaching, support and mentoring to enable them to run the most independent and profitable rideshare micro-business that they can.
Having been founded in Australia just over 3 years ago Splend recently has expanded globally, launching our business in the Canadian, Mexican and UK markets. The response from Londoners has been emphatic with drivers from all over town keen to join the Splend community and maximise their earnings the Splend way! We are growing at a rapid rate and are looking for a personable, passionate and driven individual to join us a ‘Sign Up Specialist’ (SUS)
Reporting into the Sign Up Manager the SUS will have both an external and internal focus. Externally, they'll will drive the customer experience of the sign-up team to bring prospective members into a Splend Vehicle. Internally, they’ll work with other Splend departments to ensure that customers are being signed up in a smooth and organised manner. This person is the first port of call when it comes to interacting with prospective members, so its essential they are an instant rapport builder, who is adept at converting leads into sales!
- Field inbound calls from prospects and make outbound enquiries in response to web enquiries.
- Manage the Splend sign up process including qualifying, gaining buy-in and clearly explaining the Splend product offering to the customer
- Build, manage and develop a pipeline of leads ensuring all relevant conversations are recorded in the CRM.
- Grow the Splend customer base by attending community events and presenting at the Uber Green Light Hub.
- Assistance in creating and delivering marketing content for the UK both operationally and to generate new business
- Helping to forecast and report on the demand and supply of driver members
- Improving the Splend sales processes and timely data entry in order to improve efficiency of Sign-Up Specialist role.
- Assisting with the vehicle utilisation strategy of the Splend fleet.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in face to face
- Previous experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role
- High attention to detail within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- "Non-pushy" sales methodologies
- The ability to pick things up quickly, and adapt when they change
- Manage customer objections in an empathetic way
- Drive, motivate, and inspire internal staff with new promotions to grow and retain the Splend member base
- Ideally experience working in the ride-share and/or vehicle rental industries
If this sounds like you, click on the link and apply right away!