Vehicle Service Coordinator
Splend Australia – Operations
Splend is Australia's market leading provider of vehicle rental solutions for drivers who participate in the rideshare industries, such as UberX and UberEATS. Splend is much more than just a vehicle rental start-up company. it is our vision to empower lives globally through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on-demand income opportunities and creating value for our Members!
We are a values driven business who pride ourselves on walking the talk; we believe that our six values of; great team winning culture. driving value, go the extra mile, make a difference, respect and personal accountability are what sets us apart from the rest and makes us a truly unique business with a fantastic work environment!
A growing business with operations across Australia, Canada, Mexico and the UK, Splend is looking for a Vehicle Service Coordinator based in Perth. Reporting to the Operations Manager and helping drive Splend forward in its latest phase of growth, you'll coordinate on the ground Splend vehicle management and work closely with our MSR team.
What will you do?
- Ensuring all new vehicles are set up for Rental on delivery including registering in the fleet system, installing vehicle trackers, marketing material and updating the vehicle status;
- Conducting vehicle inspections with members at on-boarding, during monthly in life inspections, as a result of a vehicle exchange (including accidents) and at end of Rental. Identify and charge for any damage as per the Splend policies;
- Conduct a daily Fleet check to ensure all vehicles are in the correct status and vehicle Status SLA’s are adhered to by dropping off and collecting vehicles from warranty, service centres, car wash, vehicle refuelling, smash repair etc. Includes collecting vehicles from members due to non-payment of rental;
- Ensure available ready to rent vehicles are suitable for members by cleaning the vehicles, ensuring all marketing collateral is up to date on the vehicle and the vehicle has been safety checked for servicing, air pressure and oil levels.
You are an experienced Vehicle Service Coordinator who:
- Previous car rental experience;
- Year 12 HSC completion;
- Stock control/Panel beating/logistics or related industry experience highly desirable;
- Intermediate computer skills including excel and Fleet Management;
- Full unrestricted motor vehicle license;
- Mechanical aptitude or a reasonable understanding of motor vehicles.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to shape your own career in one of Australia's newest industries as well as a career with a company ahead of its time.
The remuneration package will be consistent with your level of experience and will include; base plus super, performance bonus, as well as other benefits.
Hear from our Employees here - https://vimeo.com/247064057