Talent Acquisition Lead
Splend United Kingdom – Talent and Culture
Splend is much more than just a vehicle rental start-up company. It is our vision to empower lives globally through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on – demand income opportunities and creating value for our Members!
We are a value driven business who pride ourselves on walking the talk; we believe that our six values of great team winning culture, value driven, go the extra mile, make a difference, respect and personal accountability are what sets us apart from the rest and makes a truly unique business with a fantastic work environment!
Putting our members first has seen our business become the market leader in Australia. Off the back of that growth and success Splend has expanded globally, launching our business in the Canadian, Mexican and UK markets.
We seek a highly experienced, Inhouse Talent Acquisition Lead, to join our London based team
Working with a direct-hire focus, this hands-on role will see you partnered with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business, tasked with attracting and engaging the very best senior and mid-level talent!
You will need to quickly gain a deep level understanding of the organisation and have an excellent insight into senior executive markets, executive search methodologies and key operational role attraction strategies.
You will drive our employer brand strategies across multiple channels and countries to ensure Splend stands out as a place that only the best people want to work!
What you'll do:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilise dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Lead the Employer Branding Strategy via multiple channels including; career fairs, social media and university events
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels including C suite.
- Experience with recruiting roles across multiple international locations
- Utilise data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Team player – focus on the collective goals of Splend and helping each division reach their objectives through attraction of top talent
If this sounds like you, click on the link and apply right away!