Director of Product Management
New York, NY
Product – Product Management
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Set and own product strategy and roadmap for a product line.
- Work with a cross functional team to translate the Splice vision and company strategy into goals and metrics for a product line.
- Work with executive leadership to set product strategy to achieve goals.
- Create and own a data driven roadmap.
- Set and own the analytics and metrics for the product line.
- Manage the product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Work with product designers and product managers to generate feature ideas and experiments.
- Work with engineering leadership to manage the building and shipping of features.
- Measure the outcomes of features and products then improve or kill them.
- Build, manage and grow a team of product managers.
- Hire great product talent when needed.
- Participate and build a culture of learning and growth on the product team.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years in a product role and 3+ years as a people manager
- Developed and executed a product strategy and roadmap
- Delivered end to end products
- Has scaled a product development process
- Hired and managed a team of 2-3 product managers
- Plays music or has a hobby in music production