Customer Experience Agent
New York, NY
Product – Support
Splice is looking for a Customer Experience Agent to join our team in New York to help us build the creative hub for the modern musician. We believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join us.
You will report to the Support Manager and have a comprehensive understanding of music production and workflow. You are also familiar with the major digital audio workstations and third party plugins in use today, particularly Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio. You are a critical thinker with excellent communication skills and stellar writing abilities that will enable you to help our ever growing user base. You have a positive outlook and take pleasure in helping out your fellow musicians.
- Work with our Customer Experience Manager to handle a diverse range of inquiries from our user base
- Handle customer support issues via email, real-time chat applications, and phone calls
- Reporting technical issues to our engineering and QA teams
- Analysis of support trends and inquiries to better inform the product team and marketing team’s decisions
- 5 years experience producing music
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Bonus: You are a Splice user and familiar with our platform
- Bonus+: You use FL Studio