New York, NY
Operations – People & Talent
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who will play an instrumental role in growing and building a world-class team at Splice. The ideal candidate is innovative in their sourcing approach, preferring to experiment with new and unexpected tactics, rather than sticking to traditional best-practices. You have demonstrated building solid pipelines of candidates to meet company goals, and leverage multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates, execute on outreach, referral generation, and events. You will create custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement while partnering with hiring managers across the organization. Ultimately, what we are looking for is a self-starter and problem-solver who thrives in an environment with a high level of autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
- Personally lead end-to-end recruitment processes for individual and management-level positions
across various departments including, but not limited to: business development, marketing, artist relations, operations, product, and design.
- Partner with hiring managers to improve and reinforce interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full-cycle recruiting.
- Act as a strategic consultant to various business functions and advise on recruiting and hiring strategies, building plans to accomplish the hiring needs of the business units you support.
- Build and execute sourcing strategies, and partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions, define role competencies, and determine/create interview processes.
- Manage pipelines and solve recruiting problems independently.
Who You Are:
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience doing high-volume, strategic, full-cycle recruitment.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience is embedded in your DNA, and you pride yourself on your ability to deliver the best interview process possible to all candidates.
- You have experience sourcing candidates at high growth startups or large tech companies.
- Setting hiring metrics and utilizing data are paramount to how you inform decisions and recruiting strategies.
- You are willing to do the small tactical details like scheduling and coordination.
- You possess a knack for building strong partnerships with your hiring managers and stakeholders, and are able to become a trusted partner and SME to the teams you support.
- You are a fan of music! The Splice vision excites you as does helping to build the team that will ultimately carry out that vision.