New York, NY
Product – Product Management
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all aspects of product delivery including user research, design discovery, scoping projects, product metrics, managing a backlog, communication of project status and retrospectives.
- Measure product success by creating success metrics for a product or features.
- Manage implementation of product instrumentation in Mixpanel.
- Report and analyze product metrics via Mixpanel.
- Support product strategy discussions.
- Help to gather inputs and analyze for product strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a product management role
- Ideally you have worked on music products or digital consumer products especially creative tools
- Extreme attention to detail
- Know how to effectively communicate to developers, designers, marketing, execs, etc.
- Understands the data to be tracked to create insights and measure product success
- Can manage multiple and shifting priorities
- A facilitator by nature
- Has a working knowledge of music production software
- Worked with a product designer, give effective design feedback and build buy-in for designs
- Knows how to manage a roadmap
- Loves technology products - thinks about tech products all the time and how they could be better