Sr. Technical Recruiter
New York, NY
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join our team.
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. You’ll be spearheading recruiting for our entirely remote engineering team, so being forward-thinking, creative, and innovative in your approach is vital. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so it important to multi-task, prioritize, and navigate the fast pace of our environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for tech recruiting across all engineering disciplines including, but not limited to: front-end, back-end, data science, audio science, and QA
- Personally lead end-to-end recruitment process including: sourcing, candidate experience, interview process, feedback, closing, offers, and onboarding
- Partner with hiring managers (VP of Engineering and Engineering Managers) to improve and reinforce interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full-cycle recruiting
- Act as a strategic consultant to our engineering team and advise on recruiting and hiring strategies, building plans to accomplish the hiring needs of the team(s) you support
- Build and execute sourcing strategies, and partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions, define role competencies, and determine/create interview processes
- Manage pipelines and solve recruiting problems independently
- Collaborate with the entire Talent team on creating/iterating on best practices for recruiting, employer branding, candidate experience, and other talent-related initiatives across the company
- Champion the Splice employer brand within the wider tech community
Who You Are:
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience doing high-volume, strategic, full-cycle technical recruitment
- You are extremely detail-oriented and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience sourcing candidates at high growth startups or large tech companies
- You possess a knack for building strong partnerships with your hiring managers and stakeholders, and are able to become a trusted partner and SME to the teams you support
- You’ve done some remote recruiting, (i.e. supported recruitment for a remote team or remote offices)
- Setting hiring metrics and utilizing data are paramount to how you inform decisions and recruiting strategies
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience is embedded in your DNA, and you pride yourself on your ability to deliver the best interview process possible to all candidates
- You have worked at a high-demand, high-growth company and understand how to prioritize your work to meet both the quality and the speed needed to meet goals.
- Building a technically strong, diverse engineering team is of the utmost importance to you.
- You are a fan of music! The Splice vision excites you as does helping to build the team that will ultimately carry out that vision