Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
New York, NY
Business – Marketing
Music does something to us.
Bliss, flow, high... call it what you want, but you know it when you feel it. It’s when you’re making music and you’re in the zone. Headphones on, and it’s just flowing out of you. A deeper moment, with a deeper connection to it. Those moments are not ordinary. They’re not everyday. They’re transcendent.
Now imagine a world with more of these moments. That’s the world we believe in. And it’s what we’re here to create.
At Splice, we seek to empower all musicians to realize their creative potential and unleash it on the world. We do this by relentlessly serving them, evolving their creative process and developing opportunities for them to thrive.
What You'll Do:
- Lead campaign execution and daily management / optimization across Paid Search & Paid Social, along with other various marketing initiatives
- Manage day-to-day contact with any agencies and vendors to optimize acquisition plan and achieve targets
- Maintain efficient channel CPA while scaling and allocating the paid marketing budget
- Work closely with the Director, Growth Marketing in formulating digital marketing strategy
- Develop, communicate and analyze the performance of acquisition messaging and creative across channels
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering, product & creative, to ensure upkeep and optimization of channels
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through marketing channels
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights for growth and optimizations
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years hands-on experience of managing Paid Search & Paid Social channels
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements in Acquisition Marketing Channels that drive business results
- Channel marketing experience is a must
- Expert knowledge In Excel
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross functionally
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- BS/BA/MBA in Marketing/Business or other similar fields a plus
- Interest in and passion for music a big plus
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.