New York, NY
Operations – People & Talent
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join our team.
We are looking for a highly organized, efficient, jack-of-all-trades to join the People Team at Splice. Your role will be multi-faceted and you will effectively be the Swiss-Army knife of the team supporting both the people and talent functions in a number of ways including, but not limited to: recruiting coordination/scheduling, internal HR projects, employee onboarding, and light office management. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Splice.
What You'll Do:
- Support all HR administrative tasks including employee onboarding
- Serve as a point of contact to implement HR projects/policies (ex: buddy program, internal communication projects, etc.)
- Prepare ad hoc reports and presentations as needed
- Support and coordination in the recruitment process including: coordinating through internal channels and recruiters, interview scheduling, on-site interviews, travel arrangements, and managing interview day logistics
- Support recruiters with data entry, employee referrals, reporting, meeting preparation, candidate experience, etc
- You’ll be the first point of contact for everyone who enters our office, and provide general support for visitors and guests
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of related experience, preferably in an administrative capacity and/or detail-oriented work environment
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- You have experience working in a support position within a detail-oriented, high-priority environment (recruiting or similar environment preferred)
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style