New York, NY
Operations – Operations
The Office Manager who will thrive in this role organizes and executes tasks effortlessly, and enjoys the challenge of finding new efficiencies. The ideal Office Manager is creative and flexible - a problem solver of all trades who finds true joy in making others happy and getting the job done, and who understands that delivering mail, rearranging a room, hosting an event, and ordering delicious food are all critical means to that end.
As Splice’s Office Manager, you will keep Splice HQ running smoothly day-to-day and work to optimize employee happiness, productivity, and help to grow the team! You will also be responsible for the employee experience for our remote staff, located across 10 states domestically and one country internationally.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage setup and logistics of Splice’s office; keep our space stocked and productive.
- Be in tune with the office needs; come up with creative and efficient solutions.
- Manage the office/facilities and events budgets.
- Lead a wide variety of organizational projects including off-sites, holidays events, and all other company culture-related activities.
- Space planning and advising on new facilities structuring, especially as we grow.
- Manage contracts and be main point-of-contact for all office service vendors including, cleaning vendors, supplies, security, temp agency and shipping vendors.
- Understand bid proposals, contract evaluations, C.O.I. requirements for the building management.
- Keep management informed of office operations and future trends that may need addressing.
- Operations support: manage critical ad hoc projects that ensures the company runs smoothly, including inventory and software tracking.
- Events and team meetings: organize and support office activities; plan and coordinate our weekly all hands meetings, monthly company happy hours and our annual offsite.
- Be the person who has all the Splice office answers!
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and hard-working.
- Comfortable jumping into multiple types of projects.
- Can tackle issues in the moment and anticipate future needs.
- Have excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Will go above and beyond to get tasks done efficiently and effectively.
- Are excited by start-up culture, workspace, and developmentIdeally have at least four years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure, to adjust to constant changes and to handle multiple tasks.
- Proactive problem-solver with strong communication and writing skills.
- Well organized, with an interest in promoting process improvements.