Content Assistant, Sounds
New York, NY
Operations – Operations
Splice is the creative hub for the modern musician. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, to our backup and collaboration cloud software, we create tech-forward tools that make the modern musicians’ creative process seamless.
At Splice, we believe in a world where all musicians have access to world class tools and content that help them achieve their creative potential. And we see an opportunity to realize that vision in a way that grows the pie in the music industry. The result? More and better musicians, more and better music, and an industry that works for everyone. Come join our team, and help our users find the perfect sound for their next track.
In your cover letter, please let us know what album or artist you would like us to listen to while we review your application!
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our Splice Sounds Manager to upload, tag, publish and promote a wide range of sample and preset products to our online catalog.
- Assist with content curation for the Splice Sounds site.
- Assist our marketing and artist relations teams with social outreach and content creation.
- Review inbound applications for Sounds partnerships.
- Report technical issues to our engineering and QA teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of music production experience, and a deep passion for digital tools that ease the creative process.
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary music genres and current trends shaping the landscape.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the ability to effectively meet deadlines and hold your own work accountable.
- Bonus: You are a Splice user and familiar with our platform.