Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues in our customers’ diverse environments. Your role will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers and ensuring strong customer satisfaction. You will be working directly with our customers in defining issues, resolving them, or leading a cross-functional team to drive resolutions. You will actively drive knowledge sharing and knowledge creation and will author customer facing knowledge base articles. You will also architect and implement tools to improve our support and sales processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that may arise.
- Contribute to training videos and knowledge base articles published on our website.
- Define, architect, and implement processes and solutions that foster a world-class customer support experience.
- Prioritize customer issues and work with our Engineers to fix in a timely manner.
- Able to reproduce customer issues in our own sandboxes to diagnose problems.
- Proactively communicate with customers to provide technical assistance and training.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Gather customer requirements and communicate them accordingly to help shape the product roadmap.
- Maintain and continually improve official technical documentation, assist in the development of training videos and contribute to knowledge base articles published on our website.
- Previous experience providing technical support for an enterprise grade SaaS product.
- Experience working with APIs or building integrations between SaaS services.
- Personable and able to work as a member of small team and to interact with peers and internal departments.
- Attention to details with a strong work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.
- Eagerness to learn quickly about a new product and industry vertical, and to receive constructive feedback to further improve your success in the role.
- Excellent written, presentation,and verbal communication skills with contacts at all levels of the organization.
Split is the platform for controlled rollouts, helping businesses of all sizes deliver exceptional user experiences—and mitigate risk—by providing an easy, secure way to target features to customers. Companies like WePay, Segment and thredUP rely on Split to safely introduce and test new features, and draw insights on their use. Founded in 2015, Split’s team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Splunk. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners. To learn more or to start a 30-day free trial, visit www.split.io.