Frontend Software Engineer
Product & Engineering
- Leading front-end feature development for Split’s products.
- Implement compelling reusable UI components, contribute to their design and engineer them with React.
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, software engineers, and customers to build an amazing product experience.
- Improve overall application performance and address scalability limits.
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company.
- Knowledge of building complex layouts with CSS. Experience with Less CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of browser caching and web sockets is a plus.A good eye for design and UX is a plus.
- Obsession over writing simple, elegant code that can be easily tested.
- Personable and able to work as a member of small team. Able to contribute to projects with peers in other departments when needed.
- Attention to details with a strong work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.
- Eagerness to learn quickly about a new product and industry vertical, and to receive constructive feedback to further improve your success in the role.
Split is the platform for controlled rollouts, helping businesses of all sizes deliver exceptional user experiences—and mitigate risk—by providing an easy, secure way to target features to customers. Companies like WePay, Segment and thredUP rely on Split to safely introduce and test new features, and draw insights on their use. Founded in 2015, Split’s team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Splunk. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. To learn more or to start a 30-day free trial, visit www.split.io.