Analyst (Recruiting/Sourcing)- Denver
Denver, Colorado /
Denver, CO /
SPMB is the most successful technology executive search firm in California, and one of the top three independent firms in the U.S.
Our firm originated in the Bay Area with centers of influence in New York, Los Angeles, and Denver. 75 people strong, we specialize in recruiting Board and executive level teams for innovators across a number of important established categories including: B2B (SaaS, cloud, infrastructure, security, etc.); B2C (consumer tech, digital media CPG/retail, etc.); health tech, new industrials/sustainability, etc.
Our clients range from well-funded, fast growing, VC backed disruptors, to multi-billion dollar public companies. What they all have in common is that they are passionate about acquiring amazing people who drive innovation and success. And we’re passionate about finding them!
The SPMB team is made up of open minded, driven, and dedicated individuals. To be a part of the SPMB team you support a “We vs I” mentality and stand behind our 3 cultural values: Work Right, Work Together, and Work Hard.
The SPMB Analyst role is an incredibly important position within the firm, and helps to guide the entire search process by developing and executing on a search strategy that will facilitate building a steady pipeline of quality candidates.
- Thought leadership - the ability to think and react quickly while rely on analytical skills and objective review of candidate qualifications.
- Creative, inquisitive, and committed to broadening your knowledge base.
- Positive, can-do attitude with creative and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, and organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Time management, pattern recognition, prioritization, and judgment of the utmost importance
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform at high levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems and think on your feet.
- Proven ability to manage the strategic and tactical research efforts of search projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree - internships are a bonus.
- Drive research efforts to ensure high quality candidate flow.
- Analyze and quickly breakdown new industries, market segments, and competitive landscapes in order to better understand our clients.
- Be able to tell the difference between a top quality candidate and a good quality one - Identify technology executives who have played a critical role in the success of top companies within the ecosystem, and continuously mine the industry/market for additional targets.
- Understand the functional breakdown and roles within the executive structure.
- Think strategically, and speak intelligently in detail about our clients across various industries.
- Act as an ecosystem expert in the markets/verticals researched.
- Develop a research strategy and draft reports including documentation that outlines targeted industries and companies.
- Contribute to overall research strategy and industry knowledge within the firm.
- Ensures data capture and quality of candidate, company and search records within SPMB's databases.
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to interface with key senior executives, as well as investors from the venture capital, private equity and public company community. This is an amazingly unique opportunity for someone earlier in his or her career. Insight into how successful companies and careers are built.
- In-depth industry knowledge of the markets we cover.
- Insight into how successful companies and careers are built.
- Learning directly from high-performing industry experts.
- The opportunity to work closely with driven and successful executive search veterans.
For more information about SPMB, visit our website at spmb.com