SPMB is the #1 executive search firm serving the technology market and one of the largest independent retained search firms in the country. In 2021, SPMB was recognized and ranked #5 among “America’s Top 99 Retained Executive Search Firms.” We specialize in recruiting C-Level Executives and Board Members to disruptive, growth-oriented startups as well as Fortune 500 companies in technology, financial, consumer, media, health, and sustainability industries.
We bring the knowledge of a large, global firm and combine it with the personalized service and attention of a boutique to connect top executive talent to the best and fastest growing innovators across the country. Closing hundreds of C-Level searches annually, SPMB has recruited key leaders into companies that have generated over $1 trillion in market value (IPOs/M&As) for our clients.
The SPMB team is made up of open minded, driven, and dedicated individuals. To be a part of the SPMB team you support a “We vs I” mentality and stand behind our 3 cultural values: Work Right, Work Together, and Work Hard.
For more information, visit our website at https://spmb.com/
The SPMB Analyst role is an incredibly important position within the firm. You will help guide the entire search process by developing and executing on a search strategy that will facilitate building a steady pipeline of quality candidates.
- Thought leadership - the ability to think and react quickly while relying on analytical and intuitive skills.
- Creative, inquisitive, and committed to broadening your knowledge base.
- Positive, can-do attitude with creative and collaborative problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, and organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management, pattern recognition, prioritization, and judgment skills of the utmost importance.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform at high levels.
- Must have a proven ability to manage the strategic and tactical research efforts of search projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree - internships are a bonus.
- Drive research efforts to ensure high quality candidate flow.
- Analyze and quickly breakdown new industries, market segments, and competitive landscapes in order to better understand our clients.
- Be able to tell the difference between a top quality candidate and a good quality one - Identify technology executives who have played a critical role in the success of top companies within the ecosystem, and continuously mine the industry/market for additional targets.
- Understand the functional breakdown and roles within the executive structure.
- Think strategically, and speak intelligently in detail about our clients across various industries.
- Act as an ecosystem expert in the markets/verticals researched.
- Develop a research strategy and draft reports including documentation that outlines targeted industries and companies.
- Contribute to overall research strategy and industry knowledge within the firm.
- Ensures data capture and quality of candidate, company and search records within SPMB's databases.
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to interface with key senior executives, as well as investors from the venture capital, private equity and public company community. This is an amazingly unique opportunity for someone earlier in his or her career. Insight into how successful companies and careers are built.
- In-depth industry knowledge of the markets we cover.
- Insight into how successful companies and careers are built.
- Learning directly from high-performing industry experts.
- The opportunity to work closely with driven and successful executive search veterans.
For more information about SPMB, visit our website at spmb.com
The pay scale for this role is $60k-$75k.
This does not include a per search performance bonus.