EU QA Manual Engineer
Sporty – SPORTY Technical /
Sporty's sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa's list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
In this position you’re responsible for monitoring our software development processes and making sure our software systems meet quality requirements for our millions of daily users. This would include testing programs, overseeing release processes and ensuring the final product meets company guidelines and consumer needs. You would work in your own product team of engineers and cross collaborate with other departments.
Our latest focus is to build a technical team based across European timezones. This is largely in support of expansion into 20 different countries in Q1 2022.
Selenium / Postman Appium / Android Studio MySQL / MS SQL
- Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
- Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Android / iOS platforms
- Write test plans / test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
- Track and analyze automated tests to improve test efficiency
- Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
- Share test-related information with other team members
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve or establish quality processes
- Mentor less experienced team members
We don’t necessarily expect you to have experience with all our requirements, we do want to see as many as possible!
- 2+ years of testing experience
- Familiarity with Web / Android / iOS manual testing
- Familiarity with various tests (function / integration / regression / stress / API)
- Familiarity with the test tool (Postman / Chrome console)
- Familiarity with MS SQL / MySQL is advantageous
- Familiarity with Jira / Jenkins is advantageous
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
Annual company retreat - we all went to Dubai in 2022 and are planning 2 more retreats for 2023!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
Payment via DEEL, a world class online wallet system
We score 100% on The Joel Test
Our EU team is small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members