Influencer Marketing Manager
São Paulo /
Freemium – Marketing /
As Influencer Marketing Manager you will mostly focus on operating our Influencer Marketing initiatives in Brazil and Mexico. You will also be responsible for developing the Influencer strategy for the next year in the region, negotiating with our partners and setting up the 2023 operation. You will report to the Brazil Marketing Lead and work closely with the Head of Marketing for Latin America.
Even though some responsibilities of this role are known, a lot isn’t - and that’s what makes it exciting! We are looking for a project manager that enjoys the challenge of working at a very fast pace and in a constant developing project.
What you'll do
- Develop and evolve the Spotify Influencer Marketing strategy for Brazil and Mexico
- Partner with vendors to guarantee the implementation of all marketing initiatives that require influencers support
- Be the main point of content between Spotify Marketing team and our external vendor for everything related to Influence Marketing
- Select and define the list of creators that we work with following Spotify and Latin America Marketing criteria
- Define the influencers content pipeline in accordance with the local team insights and the market priorities
- Develop all briefs sent to our influencers and approve all content developed: legal alignment, scripts adjustment, creative feedback, etc.
- Track and reporting, including a complete measurement plan for the big projects
- Provide, analyze and present performance metrics to the wider team with clear suggestions to further develop and support other functions’ business objectives
- Partner with cross-functional Spotify teams locally and globally
Who you are
- A ‘roll up the sleeves’ self-starter with 5+ years of experience working with influencer marketing
- You are very organized with an outstanding attention to detail and have experience in project management
- You have strong expertise and a feel for culture and trends that will help develop, build and produce outstanding content through Influencer marketing initiatives and be able to implement things quickly
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to use those skills across multiple work streams and also to maintain the relationship with a 10+ team inside our partner
- You are a self-learner who can adapt to constantly evolving environments and ambitious goals
- You have reporting & analysis skills, with the ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- You have the ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Confident in working independently and assuming clear ownership of projects
- You speak English and Portuguese (Spanish is also desired)
Resume must be submitted in English for consideration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.