LIA - internship - Podcast Editorial Intern
Markets – Studios / Podcasts /
We’re now looking for a curious and driven LIA-intern to join the Nordic Podcast team for an LIA-internship this fall. We are investing in the development and production of original podcast content. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds, brought together by the desire to create outstanding audio experiences for listeners and a shared belief in working hard, embracing creativity, and supporting one another. We believe that good ideas matter more than titles. We believe that people who seek creative solutions, and who love the energy of a collaborative, team-oriented creative process will thrive here.
You will play a meaningful role in working with Spotify’s podcast team in the Nordics across the three main areas; editorial, partner management, and production. This is a great chance to expand your knowledge and get an outstanding insight into the podcast industry.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable programming campaigns to drive awareness and engagement in the Nordic markets
- Build and handle a content calendar based around upcoming launches, editorial themes, and cultural moments
- Provide insights and research on what’s working in the podcast space to give to the creative development team to help us make educated decisions
- Stay-up-to-date with key industry trends, attend pitch meetings and sit in on and assist with internal development and production meetings
- Work with editorial projects
- Administrative functions that you would expect while working at a production company or agency
- Consume the media diet of a Gen-Z/millennial user, including what’s trending across TV shows, YouTube, social media accounts, email newsletters, etc.
Who you are
- You are currently looking for an LIA- internship as a part of your degree for the fall of 2020.
- You have a strong interest in podcasts and the podcast industry
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of the broader digital world and an interest in keeping up-to-date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
- You care about and have an interest in audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences
- You care about coordinating your tasks and produce high-quality work
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.