Product Manager eCommerce Car Thing
Product – Experience /
Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
Our mission is to build a car product that is complementary to the mobile app and that will improve the listening experience of Spotify in car. Our team has developed a media player for the car, known as Car Thing. Now is the time to get it out to our users.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our hardware team and more specifically the eCommerce & Operations team. Our team builds an eCommerce platform for selling and distributing Car Thing, as well as handling the aftermarket.
What You'll Do:
- Be part of a team and build a lovable eCommerce experience.
- leading the development of landing pages, the webshop, flawless checkouts, payments and post-purchase experience. The full customer journey experience.
- Work closely with Business, Marketing and Design to build a thought through and easy to understand webshop and Customer Support and User Testingto understand the pain points in the customer journey.
- Work with the team, peers and other leaders to articulate the plan for the eCommerce platform.
- Project lead the work to the next milestone. Defining, developing and testing E2E.
- Own the technical and legal documentation for the products and their future development.
- Define and analyze metrics in the sales funnel and incorporate them into actions that improve the customer experience.
- Make sure the team focuses on the most impactful work, helping highly skilled engineers to deliver value.
- Collaborate with other teams in Spotify to set technical solutions for checkout and post-purchase experiences.
Who You Are and Who You Will Be:
- You have about 5+ years experience working with cross functional teams, building and shipping with impact
- You are able to handle, sometimes opposing, requirements across multiple partners and priorities
- You are capable formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to your team or to senior partners
- You have interest in, and are capable in, building and supporting inclusive and robust teams
- You have strong IT project management experience and skillset
- You have experience in roll-out and go-live projects
- You can define key metrics for team and projects, and be able to articulate why they were chosen.
- You engages with User Research, Consumer Insights or Analytics to derive value from existing studies and articulates needs for new studies
- You have excellent communication skills and proficient understanding of tribe level strategy and can provide context to the team.
Where You'll Be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them.
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply, and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.